What are we reading this May?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Yahoo Group for discussions!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rodbookgroup/

When we can't all meet on Skype or Skype is down for some of us, this is the place to talk! We can also post questions at any time, answer questions, etc. Also helps when we don't all follow the #rodbookclub hash tag feed.

This group has closed membership, meaning I have to approve all members, which will ensure that everyone who joins is One of Us. Please pass this note along to anyone in the group who isn't on Twitter; I don't recognize every name that's following this blog, but I want us all to have lively discussions, and that means people. :D

I'll be posted a few Pride & Prejudice discussion questions soon, and I invite you all to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment